Tuesday, March 20, 2012

IllMatic #1

Listen

New Sponsor Time yet again here at NOMONKS we welcome IllMatic ... As u all know I posted blogs for the Whore Couture Fair and this was another steal ... I saw their clothes and had to b make it a permanent fixture in my life! ... I luv the urban classy feel to the designs of the clothes ... Makes me feel like doing some very naughty things ... SHHHH! Dun tell ... hahahahaha! .... I luvd the bodysuits especially I felt very natural wearing them ... But my first post from this glorious store is The Keena Skin ...

Keena comes in 6 different shades ... I luv how the designer really did explore the darker shades ... Making it almost impossible to say no to 1 ... The skins come with 3 different eyeliners including a very nice Egyptian style ... Freckles and Dark Brows r available as well ...

Happy Shopping Ladies ...

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 Skin -IllMatic- Keena 6 Different Shades