Monday, March 26, 2012

Drop Dead Beautiful!

Listen

Hello once again my Prettehs I am presenting a brand new SPONSOR!!! Shine Skins and Fashion ... I was about to do a post for the Whore Couture Fair when I ran into Shine's skin in my inventory ... Once I put it on and everything rezzed I realized that it was HAWT! ... The textures, the colors all awesome! I luv how the designer really did explored the pale version of this skin ... I present Shine Skins and Fashions Nina Skin ... It comes in 4 different shades and each shade has 5 different makeups .. The smokey is sultry perfect for a night out ... Comes in Pink as well for a more playful look ... I also luv how it comes with 2 different cleavages and a version without ...

Happy Shopping Ladies ...

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed
 

 Skin -Shine Skins and Fashion- Nina Skin Pale and Ultra Pale


Skin -Shine Skins and Fashion- Nina Skin Tan and Deep Tan