Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cheeky News #1

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... So happy today that I can finally present my goodies to every1 ... It has totally been 1 of those days, but it was definitely been made better by the newzzzz from Cheeky that I have so awesome!!!

First up is this sweetest top ever called Oopss! Hahahahaha! It's open in the back and shows my whole tummy <333ssssss ... Comes in 4 different colors with different accent bra ... Total fatpack contains 12 ... I would wear it all day ...

Lots of mesh in this presentation as well ... So really cute baggies and the cutest frickin Mesh top that I matched with panties, but would go well with almost anything ...

This presentation really gave me a chance to go thru my wardrobe and revisit some awesome things that I had forgotten that I even had ... Luvd the Shut Up Shirt ... 1 of my very first blogs for Cheeky was this shirt ... Makes me so happy ... The next was the mesh hoodie that was so so so awesome!

Happy Shopping...

XOXO RaineeDaisee Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed
 

Hair -Vive9- Bruna (Blondes)
Skin -LAQ- Minna (Peach)
Nails -LoveSoul- Black (((15L)))
Top -Cheeky- My Oopps Top
Jeans -Cheeky- Lowrise Zip Jeans
 Shoes -JP:DSG- (MultiChange)

Hair -Truth- Sophie (Blondes)
Skin -LAQ- Minna (Peach)
Nails -LoveSoul- Black (((15L)))
Top -Cheeky- My Oopps Top
Jeans -Cheeky- Lowrise Jeans with Underwear
 Shoes -JP:DSG- (MultiChange)
CATCH THE TAXI TO CHEEKY!!!
 Hair -Truth- Vanessa (Blondes)
Skin -LAQ- Minna (Peach)
Nails -LoveSoul- Black (((15L)))
Top -Cheeky- My Oopps Top
Jeans -Cheeky-Open LowRise Jeans
 Shoes -JP:DSG- (MultiChange)
CATCH THE TAXI TO CHEEKY!!!