Friday, December 7, 2012

Mai Rack City ... Almost There ...

Listen

PTI my Prettehs a wonderfully chilly Midwestern night here I hope all of u r enjoying the night wherever u r! ... Today is the day I have been waiting for ... SOUND THE NEW SPONSOR ALERT!!!

The first new sponsor that the NOMONKS have for ya today is SugarSmack ... As every1 knows I'm a huge fan of FLICKR ... I luv lookin at all the pics and I favorite everything ... LOL ... Anyways, I c this SugarSmack hair and omg been in luv for awhile ... Todays posts feature the beautiful Paloma hair and the Rian hair ... These r both casual styles that can b turned into modern styles depending on the style of clothes u choose ... Making them what my Prettehs? ... That's right ALL PURPOSE!!! Catch the TP and show some linden luv to SugarSmack ...

R next new Sponsor is Rack City ... I have been a fan of this store for a long time ... I catch all their new releases on Facebook and was always jealous that they were not featured here on NOMONKS but now the jealousy has now turned into gratification ... I found that the color palette of this designer is sooo modern and colorful that how could u not TP over and pick up some of Rack City's goodies ...

Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


Hair -Fab-U-Lous- Tasha  
Skin -Glam Affair -Lilith (America05)  
Sunglasses -Izzie's- OverSized Sunglasses (Black Lens Option)
Top -Rack City- Leopard Cardigan (Cyan) 
Pants -Chandelle- HiWaisted Jeans (Black)
  Shoes -Felicity- Irina Stilettos