Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cheeky Dai ... Refugee ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Its a dreary cold wintery day here in the Midwest, but I am totally enjoying the day staying warm ... I have my Tiger Paw Slippers on and a huge cup of Hot Chocolate ... I hope u all r enjoying the day wherever u may b ...

Todays presentation is from r very good friends over at Cheeky ... Lemme tell ya this is 1 of my absolutely favorite stores ... They have a awesome line of ALL PURPOSE MUST HAVE items that really mix and match well not just with the items in the Cheeky store, but with the items in all the other stores too ... If u want something modern looking Cheeky has it, if u want something casual Cheeky has it, if u need that accent piece Cheeky has it ... They r that 1 stop shop ... Cheeky recently released some meshies that I absolutely have to tell u about ... The Short Leather Jacket is my favorite of this whole presentation ... I have been looking for a versatile casual looking leather jacket for soooo long ... I have even bought a few that were great leather jackets, but that just didn't seem to blend well with the clothes that I have ... This Leather Jacket is sooooo well made, textured and fitted perfectly ... I could go on and on, but definitely a MUST HAVE and and ALL PURPOSE item for sure ... I found I had no problems styling it at all ... This goodie is worth the TP and the Linden Love ... But when u c the other new releases like the belted skirt ... That is again perfectly made and fitted to ur avi and the the Cheeky December Group Gift of the Leather Mini and the Open Cardigan Winter will never b the same ... Cheeky also released an infinity style scarf not to long ago and everytime I wear it I get a ton of not only compliments, but a ton of questions like where didja get it ... Soooo Cheeky will getcha noticed for sure ...

I took the liberty of playing with some of my favorite tattoos as well ... R favorite tattoo artist Tenjin comes out with some of the best tattoos on the grid sooo catchin the TP and pickin up a few should definitely b part of ur weekend plans ... I say that there is no better leg tattoo in SL than Fly Like An Eagle ... Released around the 4th of July I wanna say, but still is a gorgeous accessory for any leather clothing u may have ... <333s it!

Also r good friends over at GOK! released a brand new boot ... The Tawny Studded Ankle Boot has a really tough yet elegant studded cross on the back and a cute grey sock ... This is the first new release from GOK! in awhile and really worth catchin the TP and the linden love ... This is a classic boot, but one that can make an entire outfit ...

Also I have to tell u about the great jewelry store that I found ... I was looking thru MarketPlace and found the cutest necklaces for only 10L soooo head over to MM and make their beautiful jewelry urs!

Last but certainly not least ... I took an opportunity to also showcase some of my favorite items from another 1 of my favorite designers Molichino ... Molichino is for the classy yet professional in all of us thats for sure ... I was talking to the designer the other day and I couldn't stop raving about her Sally Sweater and her Gliffy Pants ... These pants r MUST HAVES in any1s wardrobe ... When u get tired of wearing jeans or skirts pull out a Gliffy Pant that come really in any color u could think of and ur literally out the door ... <333s it ...

Whether ur wearing Cheeky, Molichino, Tenjin or GOK! ur destined to look like a million bucks this winter ... Catch the TP and make all these beauties urs today!

 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


  Hair -Truth- Guinevere (Blondes) (Mesh
Skin -Al Vulo- Eleonor (Sunkissed)
Sweater -Cheeky- Open Cardigan (Mesh)
Top -Molichino- Sally Sweater (Cream)
Jewelry -Maxi Gossamer Jewelry- Santa Fe Necklace 
Bag -HOF- The Roman 2.0 (Creme)
Pants -Molichino- Gliffy Pants (Mesh)
 Shoes -EC- Ysaline Heels