Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rivendell Dai ... Spiderwebs...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... A wonderful Midwest night, its finally cool ... There r no words to describe how nice it is to not have the temperature in the 100s ... I have had an awesome day of blogging ... Altho, with todays presentation I dun even know what happened ... R friends over at Rivendell have released some pretteh awesome things and I have neglected to post their goodies ... Some of them I dun really know y ... The Plushie Kat has been 1 of my constant companion for maybe 2 weeks now, when I am not blogging I do go to clubs and stuff and many of u have probably seen me carrying the Plushie Kat around ... The Sweet Bear Sakura was the very first thing to b added to my new skybox ... I luv that its sooo huge and its soooo fluffy I could die! ... But I didn't blog them until now ... Just the blonde in me I guess ... I do luv the items and u should run out and pick them up!

The mouthpieces r sooo awesome the SeaHorse has a secret surprise attached to it ... When u click on it the SeaHorse will disappear ... I luv it!... The Muffin is extra cute and so was the Caprice Bag ... These r the things that u can play with while at home ... 

The backpacks were what I was really interested in ... I found it not only interesting, but very exciting that they were sooo vibrant in color and design ... The Onigiri Backpack is soooo awesome and was the perfect accompaniment to my casual home attire ... The bright sorta neon green is soooo cool!

My first post is all about the Rivendell Mesh Backpacks for the FashionVoodoo event that is going on until the end of the month ... The backpacks r very well designed and make a great addition to that short hair and cute casual outfit that u have been meaning to wear, but haven't gotten around to yet ... We at NOMONKS r calling this 1 a MUST BUY!!! 


 Happy Shopping Ladies!

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed 



BackPack -Rivendell- Mesh BackPack (For FashionVoodoo)