Thursday, August 16, 2012

GOK! For The Pink Ribbon Fair Dai ... Just Want U 2 Know ...

Listen

Hello again my Prettehs ... Today has been a rather hectic day of blogging for me ... Found a total groove and was havin soooo much fun at the Skatepark almost forgot to actually blog the presentation that I had done! LOLOLOL!

Today's presentation is from r friends over at GOK! For the Pink Ribbon Fair ... I have to start off by saying that the main reason y I had a complete blast doing this presentation was because these items were all meant to go together sorta like in a few different outfits, but I wanted to show that these items that u get at a fair can b taken apart and used as individual pieces in multiple outfits ... Its important that u can buy something and have it last ... Trends may come and go, but ur linden can last in ur wardrobe with ALL PURPOSE items forever!

Also the Have My Style Not Minnie logo is precious and u should really check it out!

There were a few different mesh vests that were released a good vest can b used all sorts of ways ... A Casual or even a Rocker look can b achieved! The Mesh Spiked Top does go amazing with the Mesh Spiked Shorts that GOK! released not to long ago ... I even got to wear 1 of my favorite Tenjin tattoos which made the whole post different for me ... The Cute bodysuits come in 2 different colors Red and Pink ... I liked the red brightness in the dark place I was at ... The stockings r absolutely awesome! A definite MUST HAVE! There were no flaws in them at all ... The Cute mesh Mickey Skirt comes in both red and pink and its soooo ALL PURPOSE that u can't miss in it ... A total head turner!... We at NOMONKS r calling all of these items MUST HAVES!

Whether its the GOK! store itself or the GOK! booth at the Pink Ribbon Fair  u will always find a modern excellent that u seldom find in other places ... Catch the TP and pick up ur goodies today! 

 Happy Shopping Ladies!

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed


 Hair -Burley- Bella (Blondes)
Skin -Al Vulo-  May (Natural Sunkissed)
  Tank -GOK!- Not Minnie Have My Style Tank (For the Pink Ribbon Fair)
 Bracelets -MONS- Leather Bangle Zing (Hot Pink, Orange and Aqua)
Pants -Cheeky- Short Mesh Baggy (Unisex) (Dirty Pink)(Mesh)
Shoes -Blackburns- Leather Hi-Tops (Mesh)