Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So Good ...

 
Todays presentation my prettehs is with the purpose of providing 2 things ... The understanding that in SL there r 2 sorts of things to wear ... The fun things that make u feel beautiful that u can really only wear once and that cost a fortune and then there r the awesome things that u can wear over and over again in new exciting ways with that brand new feeling ... For us at NOMONKS where the awesomely dramatic dresses and outfits r a stroke of absolute genius by its designers and I personally have not only an obsession but a total and complete admiration of  we find those ALL PURPOSE items are our everyday thing ... 
 
Take the ripped leggings I am wearing in the posts ... They were a steal over at Born Rebel and I can wear them over and over whether I wear them as a casual or a formal or a sexy or a timesaver u can really do no wrong ... 
 
Another example r the cutest sneakers that I wear on the constant ... HAHAHAHAHA! I dun even remember where I got them however they were so so cheap and they r almost the best sneakers I own ... Trust me I have looked high and low for better and have yet to find them ... But u can make a cute lil dress cute or u can veg out ... So Cute! 
 
The second part of my presentation is the idea that a fun make up be it lipstick or eye makeup or even an outrageous pair of lashes can totally make the entire day muchless the outfit ... I find the brighter or the crazier the color the better ... Todays presentation is from our friends over at PINK ACID! Luvs luvs luvs! This amazing pack of Silk lipstick with the teeth option comes in 8 different outrageous colors and ladies believe me when I say its totally GORGEOUS!!!! 
 
So what will ur ALL PURPOSE ITEMS b today?
 
 Happy Shopping Ladies ... ;)

Smooches MaiBella Resident

 Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed
 
  Makeup -PinkAcid- Silk Lipstick & Teeth