Monday, April 16, 2012

Never Let U Go ...

Listen

Hey There in the actual day my prettehs! LOLOLOL!

So many things to show u today ... Toxic Bish came out with some really sweet news this week ... Theres a few midnight mania items and some really cute dresses and tops that U simply must must Buy! Buy! Buy! But the #1 Today is their Bish Lips ... This 10 pack of Lipsticks have become my number 1 fav. So really beautifully made nude shades along with some hot hot hot reds and even a silver thrown in for fun ... This u have to have ladies ...

Another really special item that I have to show u is Sugar Magnolia ... This tat is from r friends over at Tenjin and we have to call this one another hit ... I luv the birds so well done! But the fact that it sits perfect for those lowriders that I wear make it a perfect match for me ...

So what is ur perfect match Huh?

Happy Shopping...

XOXO RaineeDaisee Resident

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

MakeUp -ToxicBish- Bish Lips 10 Pack!