Sunday, April 8, 2012

Good Morning!

Listen

Hello once again my pretteh's I have a ton to show u so lets get to it! The first is a simply amazing lipgloss for our friends at Anymore! I luv the geisha look so when they came out with a makeup I had to try it out ... Comes in 4 different colors and really compliments any outfit ... This is 1 of those things that u can use to funk up a cute pair of jeans and tshirt or it can compliment a very formal dramatic dress really nice ... Definitely BUY!

R friends at Tenjin for the GFW last week came out with BabyDoll ... So simple yet really beautiful! A must have and another success from this store! The talent by the designer knows no bounds as usual ... Definite eye grabber and well worth the price that u pay ...

Next is some news from Anymore including a to die for mesh skirt that I wish I could wear everyday ... I paired them with a really cute mesh flat that I got some time ago from our friends over at Useful Things ...

I really luvd the Zombie Bunny Tee which I paired with their ripper jeans and the cute new Biker Boots! It was a real hit and I got tons of compliments on this laid back style.

Next r some really cute bodysuits from GOK! which I have to tell u is one of my most favorite stores! Their accessories r all over the SL grid, but that is not all that they r good at as u can see with these amazing bodysuits!

Now onto the posts of the whole day with my favorites from our friends at PaperBag! With spring being sprung its time to put away all of those sweaters and coats and get into some absolutely gorgeous pastels ... The designer has such an eye for not only style, but how to give her customers a huge bang for their buck ... Totally speaking about the Shag Me dresses of course ... This dress can b worn in so many different ways ... U can take it apart and wear the top or the bottom or pair with some sexy pasties and just wear the dress part... I also really liked how it came in so many colors especially the yellow! I knocked their socks off when I paired it with my Alena Lip Colors from TSG and my Ivory Farrah Stilettos from Felicity ...

The other news including 2 other dresses that will totally knock em dead no matter where u go! I also really luvd how just added along was a bralet that can really b paired with anything or nothing at all ... :)

My shoe hauls were the bomb this week especially when they include the Anymore Biker Boots and some Limited Edition GOK Spine Heels!

Happy Shopping...

XOXO RaineeDaisee Resident

Add Me To Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/nomonksallowed/
Add Me To Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nomonksallowed

 Makeup -Anymore- Cotton Geisha